Sherwood Church of Christ was established in May of 1957 at 4900 North Dixie Blvd in Odessa.
We seek to be a loving, friendly community that worships God, and serves others. We place a high priority on teaching from the Bible and following the example of Jesus.
Sherwood is a people with a spirit of restoration. We believe that the best expression of that spirit is how we love and serve each other and our community, as seen through our Food Pantry and Clothing Closet ministries that are available to anyone in need.
Since its beginning, the Sherwood congregation has also supported several children’s homes, as well as missionary efforts around the world in spreading the Gospel.